Video 3



I really don´t know about something to write when ask me about an activity that I do in my free time, because the most I do is sleep, I really love it. But when I don´t sleep , the most I do in free time is play video games, read , see movies, some season, play with my dogs or do something with my brother .  But the activity that I do the most is Crossfit, I love it!

I practice this activity four time at the week, I will like to go everyday but is expensive and so much exhausting, I do Crossfit in a box close to my house, because I do it with my family and we come at night, is a really bad schedule because it´s cold.

This activity involves some physical and mental endurance, maybe more mental because when I am so exhausting in class, don´t care how strong I am, is just think that we can stop! We are a family and we need to support to the companion.

I enjoy doning this activity because I felt Crossfit has became my new motivation, passion and the new people I met I considered as my new family and support.
Sometime when I feel stressed or sad for something I go to do Crossfit, because is the moment of the day that forget everything that makes me bad.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares