Assay 2



                    Serial Killers  
Introduction:
Death is maybe one of the worst things that I could ever think of, and like me, some people feel so afraid to death, but other ones, enjoy murder people. Kill a person is the worst crime that a person could ever commit and lost a friend, family or another person, is the worst thought that somebody can go through.
When I think about death, the first thought that comes to my mind is about things that I will never do again like petting my dogs or be with my family, call to a friend, listen to a song, watch a movie, read a book or just waste my time doing anything. Is really sad to think that people I love will feel devastate if I die and I will feel the same if I lost any member of my family.
Body:
Lost a loved one sometimes is just an unfortunate event, but when someone murder them is the most horrifying act of violence and revenge that are committed by a human. A serial killer is a person who commits a series of murders with no apparent motive and that usually is looking for the next victim. As the web site Biography says “murderers kill again and again, never fully satisfied by their bloody deeds.” (biography.2018). One of the the most impressive cases about serial killer in Chilean police history was about the psychopathics of Viña, and happened in 1980 when two ex-polices murdered and raped people and were condemned to life sentence.
Conclusion:

Probably it would be impossible to put ourselves in serial killer’s shoes and also, we will never fully understand the feeling that make to them kill and rape to others. However, is most probably to know how sad are people that lost to a familiar or some loved person, still I could not feel the way that feel a person that lost a loved member when they die in this tragedy form. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares