Instagram



I use a lot of apps on my phone and I really don´t know which to choose, but maybe my favorites apps was Clash Royale, Spotify, Instagram, Netflix and Snow, I really enjoy with this apps but the app that I use the most is Instagram.

I don´t know or maybe don´t remember when I discovered it, but I suppose that I started to use Instagram because all the persons that I know use it or maybe my brother tell me about it. Instagram is an app so complete, we can take pics, can speak with other, meet to other, etc.  This app I use maybe more than in one moment at day, because usually I use to speak with my friends, send “memes” or some funny vide or another think that I like to them. I recommend this app to anyone, but I don´t know one person that don´t have it, even my grandmother has it and use it, for me was a big surprise when I knew.

The wrong this that Instagram do or maybe all the apps do is take information about us and put publications about something that we say to others or look in the web, is really strange but the society is to much dependent about the apps and although know about it they don´t delete the apps.

Comentarios

  1. I really love instagram, it's great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this is the price we pay for using apps, we give away a lot of information that in the future can be used by companies

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares